For most massage therapists, finding clients is the biggest part of the job. The second biggest part, is providing a service that heals and helps and leaves lasting effect. My name is Elizabeth Brown and I am a licensed massage practitioner out of Austen, Texas. I have certification in many methods, including yoga and aromatherapy but like to focus a lot on using energy. Energy isn’t a fictional thing, it’s real and it can drastically change the way a body feels. I also use hot stones as well. I want every patient of mine to feel safe and comfortable while in my care, which is exactly why I decided to be a mobile business. That’s right, I come to you. Before, I had an office in a clinic, or I’d set up my table in shops that would allow it, and I found the energy in my customers wasn’t as relaxed as I wanted. When you’re in your own home, your own environment, there is a better chance that the body will repair itself faster. And so I knew that if I wanted to see results, I had to start making my way around the neighborhood! Of course, that isn’t the sole purpose of my mobile business. Many people that suffer from physical and even mental injury and illness would benefit from massage as well and a lot of them are unable to leave the house.
What to expect when you book with me:
- Brief consultation– Tell me about who you are, what pain you have, for how long you’ve had it and what you think it might be from.
- Full body or isolated massage– Schedule for a 90 minute, 60 minute or pay by the minute. Each category allows for different types of massage.
- Aromatherapy– Certain smells bring back memories and ease ones nerves. I strongly believe in the power of scent and what it can do for a client.
- Warm stones– These are optional but the warm stones are perfect for extremely tense muscles.
- Professionalism– I am very knowledgeable and have been practicing massage for many years now. Know that with me, you’re in great hands.
Thank you for visiting Be Held Massage. I can’t wait to work with you on healing your body. If you’d like to schedule an appointment, please go to my Reach Me page. There, you can learn a bit more about who I am and what my credentials are. That’s where all of my contact information is as well.